Epson Stylus 600 low at printing
Author Message
 Epson Stylus 600 low at printing

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 4.1 and I've got a little with printing. When I
print an ASCII Text there are no problems, it prints at a good speed. I
installed a filter to print postcript (using ghostscript 6.01), but it
takes a vey very long time (I stopped it after 2 hours and 1/4 quarter
of a page was printed !!!!). Has anyone had this problem ?
Here follows the line I use in my filter :
/usr/local/bin/gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=stcolor -sPAPERSIZE=a4
-r360x360 -dSAFER -sOutputFile=-
I tried uniprint drivers and it's the same thing...

Thanx for any help...

Cdric.

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:57:03 GMT

1. Printing with GSV2.7 to Epson Stylus Color 600

2. trouble printing certain PostScript pages (ghostscript 5.10, epson stylus 600)

3. a2ps: Fixing medium margins for Epson Stylus 600

4. How To configure EPSON Stylus 600 with RedMon/WinNT

5. Epson Stylus Color 600, ghostscript, uniprint

6. epson-stylus 600 and postscript

7. How can I use an Epson Stylus 600 color with ghostview

8. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

9. Epson Color Stylus 600 with MkLinux

10. Epson Stylus Color 600 and Linux

11. Epson Stylus 600 and Ghostscript

12. GS 4.03 and Epson Stylus Color 600