Postscript file by Mathematica, help!
Author Message
 Postscript file by Mathematica, help!

I couldn't print the Poscript file by Mathematica.
Someone told me to use "psfix" to "fix" it, but I do not know where
to find this "psfix" file.

The postscript file is generated by the following Mathematica function call:

        Display["File.ps",MyObject]

By the way, I am using NeXT machine.

Thanks.

Mon, 29 Jan 1996 02:28:01 GMT

1. Help w/Mathematica/Postscript/LaTeX

2. Help needed to access fonts in PS file created by Mathematica

3. how to import Mathematica postscript files into Island Graphics

4. How to read psfixed Mathematica-generated postscript files with IslandDraw

5. Can IslandDraw read Mathematica postscript files ?

6. LIMITATIONS OF POSTSCRIPT INTERPRETER IN MATHEMATICA?

7. printing from mathematica to non-postscript printer with gs

8. Cropping a postscript graphic in Unix -how? (Mathematica)

9. Mathematica Postscript output

10. Summary of Mathematica Postscript Answers

11. font problems creating eps-files with mathematica

12. rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -