EPSON COLOR INKJET AND GS
Author Message
 EPSON COLOR INKJET AND GS

Hi Netters,
Are there anyone sucessfully using ghostscript with the Epson Stylus color
inkjet printer?

Wed, 10 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 EPSON COLOR INKJET AND GS

Quote:

>Hi Netters,
>Are there anyone sucessfully using ghostscript with the Epson Stylus color
>inkjet printer?

I don't know how succesful I was, but I did recompile(EMX) a copy
on os/2 with a fixed makefile(added stcolor.dev).  It seemed to
print the demonstration postscript files like tiger.ps fairly well
but my OS/2 generated postscript files (color images) printed out
very dark.  I am working to resolve this problem, I only got this
compiled correctly a few days ago.  After I compiled and restarted
ghostview the stcolor does not show up in the printer section!?
It does work however using the -sDEVICE=stcolor from the command
line.

I am not sure why the stylus color device driver was not included
in the precompiled versions???

Good Luck

GM - LAD
Lansing Michigan                        WARP- the best PC OS

Mon, 15 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet

2. which GS device for Epson Stylus Color 400?

3. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

4. GS 4.03 and Epson Stylus Color 600

5. ???? gs/Epson Stylus Color II WEIRD output...!

6. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

7. Epson Stylus Color 720 DPI Mode with GS

8. Does GS support the Epson Stylus color printer?

9. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

10. ANNOUNCE: Epson-Inkjet Mailing List

11. Epson Stylus Color 800: Problems with Color Printing

12. Q: color inkjet printer w/ postscript