why it does not work ?
Author Message
 why it does not work ?

i run

gs -sDEVICE=pcxmono -sOutputFile=pippo.pcx conshealt0.eps

i write something without any error... loadfont

and then prompt <GS>

how can i save the file ?

if i quit i cant find the file anywere.

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:07:01 GMT
 why it does not work ?

Quote:

> i run

> gs -sDEVICE=pcxmono -sOutputFile=pippo.pcx conshealt0.eps

> i write something without any error... loadfont

> and then prompt <GS>

> how can i save the file ?

> if i quit i cant find the file anywere.

The job isn't done when the prompt appears, because the EPS file
obviously
does not end with a showpage.

Append "-c showpage quit" (without the quotes) to your command line and
you _will_
see the output file.
But, first you should determine the correct bounding box of your eps
file and tell
Ghostscript what page size to use.

Helge
--

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:55:12 GMT
 why it does not work ?

this is the command line i use
 gs -sDEVICE=png16m -sOutputFile=pippo.png -g405x263 -r120
-dCOLORSCREEN -dDOINTERPOLATE -q conshealt0.eps -c showpage quit

i use -gxxxxxxx and -rxxx to adjust the image... but i want to get
image data
to be at 405x263 automatically without setting the -r (if i not set
the -r i see my image small in this space...) how can i do ?

another problem the fonts does not look well...

you can see it at :
http://www.newmediatrio.it/stampanew/piattaforma/temstampa/immagini/e...

Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:38:25 GMT

1. Why doe the BLUR not work in IE ???

2. ActiveInspector.CurrentItem why not work ?

3. Why is this source not working

4. Why the HELL does this not work??

5. Why is this not working

6. Rs.Addnew will not work, WHY?

7. Why does this work in IE5.0 but not IE4.0

8. ps2ai does not work under NT, why?

9. RS.EDIT Why is this not working?

10. PLEEEASE HELP: Why is this not working?

11. Why viewGIF does not work for a printer?

12. Why viewGIF does not work for a printer?