Unexpected interpreter error: -8
Author Message
 Unexpected interpreter error: -8

Hi there.

When I try printing from Win95 to a samba share via the Apple
Laserwriter driver (makes Win95 to speak postscript), the printout is
being routet to ghostscript which stops with an error -8.

However, if I skip the script and issue the exactly same command line
for testing purposes ghostscript can print.

Now, what does interpreter error -8 mean? Is there any recommended Win95
driver to supply ghostscript with correct source files? Can the reason
be lack of memory or other resources?

By the way: I use both ghostscript 4.01 and 4.03, with the problems
showing only in version 4.03.

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unexpected interpreter error -21

2. ghostscript under DEC UNIX 3.2 - Unexpected interpreter error -15

3. Unexpected interpreter error 1

4. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

5. unexpected quantifier error (RegExp)

6. MSVB Unexpected error

7. Unexpected Error +ASP Class files

8. Unexpected Error 0X800700e8

9. Error: Unexpected qunatifier, Code: 800A139A

10. Error Message Re: Interpreter

11. Error message "Interpreter revision...

12. Unexpected eval() behaviour in Server JScirpt/ASP