freehand to ps to pdf
Author Message
 freehand to ps to pdf

hello,

i hope im in the right section for my problem:

at work i cant get a ps-file printed out with freehand (8-10) to be
converted to pdf with acrobat distiller. it works with all the other
apps (pagemaker, indesign...). our reprostudio can read those ps-files
(linotronic-driver), acrobat distiller wont.

does anyone know what i do wrong?!

thanks so far,

-ralf

Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:24:06 GMT

1. possibly bad sreening PS in Freehand 7.0.1

2. converting pdf into 2up pdf/ps using Ghostscript

3. GS PS to PDF: images in QMS PS won't compress

4. freehand to postscript?

5. problems importing postscript into freehand

6. ZapfDingbats problem in FreeHand generated EPSF ?

7. Freehand: Using userprep file to add customized PostScript tricks

8. Help: Freehand TIFF output chokes printers but not ghostview

9. Error printing from Freehand 5

10. gs3.51 problem with FreeHand EPS in Frame doc

11. Freehand EPS files/GS 3.51

12. Problem printing from Aldus FreeHand