Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?
Author Message
 Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?

Greetings,

I have Ghostscript and GSVIEW installed (Win95). I can view postscript files
but I cannot print.  I have Brother HL-720 (B/W laser printer) and
it does not have the driver for this printer.

Does anyone know how to get Ghostscript working with my Brother HL-720?

If not possible with Ghostscript, then is there any other program
exist that is compatible with my printer?

Thanks for any reply.

Kwang

--
Kwang Lim Choi

"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father
except through me." - Jesus Christ

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?
Hi,

Kwang Lim Choi schrieb:

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to get Ghostscript working with my Brother HL-720?

Use mswinpr2 as device and your printerdriver you installed for
windows.

HTH
Stephan

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Brother HL-720 and MS Visual C++

2. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

3. Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

4. Aladdin Ghostscript: Brother HL-760 supported?

5. Support for Brother HL-1060 printer

6. GhostView and Brother HL-1250

7. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS

8. BROTHER HL-1020

9. DVIPS to HL-8PS Brother laser printer

10. brother dvi or ghostscript driver

11. 720 dpi ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus II Color?

12. Where to get ghostscript EPSON Stylus 720 dpi driver?