Graph plotting program (ann.)
Author Message
 Graph plotting program (ann.)

Hi

I recently wrote a little postscript program for plotting
graphs. (scientific/engineering rather than commercial.)

It's at;

http://www.*-*-*.com/

If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, I would
welcome comments, criticisms, bug-reports and hints
on improving my postscript programming style...

TIA

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Public domain postscript graph/plot program wanted

2. Add pdfmark -- A request to graph plotting application developers

3. XY plotting (bar graph)

4. library of ps procedures for plots/graphs?

5. "windows" graphing program employing JScript

6. Graphing program available?

7. Call graph drawing program

8. LOOKING FOR A CURVE PLOTTING PROGRAM WITH LATEX USEABLE OUTPUT

9. Is there a 3d plotting program out there?

10. graph drawing program available

11. ANN: ASP Source Code Analysis Program

12. ANN: ASP Source Code Analysis Program