GhostView: Color-Output with Deskjet
Author Message
 GhostView: Color-Output with Deskjet

Hi,

I am using GSView 2.3 with Ghostview 5.03 under Win95! I have a COLORED
ps-Document converted via dvips32 from a dvi-file. When I try to print
it with a HP 720C (used driver: deskjet) there is only a black and white
output. I have tried another driver ('djet500c') and it prints colors
but there are many black lines on the paper so I can't use this option.

Is there anybody out with a good idea or experience related to this
problem? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you
Kai

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GhostView: Color-Output with Deskjet

Quote:
>I am using GSView 2.3 with Ghostview 5.03 under Win95! I have a COLORED
>ps-Document converted via dvips32 from a dvi-file. When I try to print
>it with a HP 720C (used driver: deskjet) there is only a black and white
>output. I have tried another driver ('djet500c') and it prints colors
>but there are many black lines on the paper so I can't use this option.

>Is there anybody out with a good idea or experience related to this
>problem? Any help is appreciated!

Try the mswinpr2 driver.

Dave.

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. No color output on Deskjet 694C w/ghostscript 5.50

2. Ghostview 1.4.1 does colors, Ghostview 2.0 doesn't

3. Ghostview 4.0.3 Deskjet Error

4. Ghostview 3.3 + Ghostscript 6.01 unable to print to HP Deskjet 1600C [LONG]

5. Generating postscript output for HP Deskjet

6. HP DeskJet 500 Color driver for GhostScript

7. HP Color Deskjet Printer with SUN workstation

8. Ghostview/Ghostscript different output

9. Q: Anti-aliased output from Ghostscript/Ghostview 5.5?

10. Ghostview Output on HP Designjet 750C- complete black!?!?

11. Ghostview/Ghostscript output to TIFF?

12. Why Does my Ghostview output look so lame?