2 PS files to print on ONE page
Author Message
 2 PS files to print on ONE page

Hi All,

We're trying to get our Fuji FirstProof to print 2 letter sized pages on one
11x17 from 2 seperate postscript files.

We can't gang the pages  because the printer needs seperate files for CTP.
Is there any imposition sofware out there that doesn't cost 1000's to do this?

Thanks,

Jim Pokorchak
Toronto

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 2 PS files to print on ONE page

Quote:

>We're trying to get our Fuji FirstProof to print 2 letter sized pages on one
>11x17 from 2 seperate postscript files.

>We can't gang the pages  because the printer needs seperate files for CTP.
>Is there any imposition sofware out there that doesn't cost 1000's to do this?

All PostScript imposition software is limited in that there will
always be PostScript files that can defeat it - so your application,
driver, and driver settings are critical.

I've never used psnup, but it is a free tool.

DoubleUp from www.legendcomm.com doesn't seem to cost thousands.

If you want to do this in the rather more reliable world of PDF I can
sell you a solution...

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple PS files to one, one-page PS

2. splitting one big (~500 pages) ps file into small-ones - with delimiters in files

3. Newbie- How to Print two ps files on one page (windows 95)

4. printing multiple ps files on one physical page.

5. Printing two ps files on one page

6. Re; Printing two ps files on one page

7. Problem merging multiple single page ps files into one multipage ps file

8. Merge Two Single Page PS documents into one Single Page PS Document

9. print PS and other page on one sheet

10. Trying to combine two postscript print files into one duplex page

11. Printing a page from a PS file containing many pages

12. Substitute one page of PS file