Need ASCII-->PS program (in PS) that does ** TABs **
Author Message
 Need ASCII-->PS program (in PS) that does ** TABs **

about using CTRL-D to separate postscript jobs.  We resolved it by making
the LanMan 2.1 network manager send a CTRL-D between every job.

Now my question is, is there an ASCII-->PS postscript program that also
takes care of TABs?  The one from Adobe takes care of CTRL-L's, but not
TABs.

Please e-mail all replies!  Thanks for the help!  I appreciate it very
much!

                                                Jason Yan

Thu, 02 Mar 1995 07:48:31 GMT

1. ASCII-->POSTSCRIPT (need PS program, not unix, not ibm)

2. Converter PS->ASCII needed

3. ___HP Laserjet 4M ASCII-->PS filter needed for Sun___

4. PS chips and ASCII -> PS filters

5. PS->ASCII conversion: a PS solution

6. PS filter needed for PS->text,MacWrite, or MSWord

7. PS->HTML , PS->LATEX, LATEX->HTML

8. PS->TIFF, PCL->TIFF, PCL->PS

9. PS->HTML, PS->LATEX, LATEX->HTML

10. PS---->EPS Can it be done?

11. PS to ASCII translation program

12. REQ : A program to format ascii art files into PS