PPD Technical Note
Author Message
 PPD Technical Note

Does anyone know whether there is an Adobe Technical Note for developing
PPD files?

If so, please could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Mark Poston
Mekon Ltd.

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PPD Technical Note

Quote:
> Does anyone know whether there is an Adobe Technical Note for developing
> PPD files?

> If so, please could you point me in the right direction?

The PPD file format specification is available at <ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/devrelations/devtechnotes/pdffiles/
5003_41.ppdspec.pdf>.

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get Adobe Technical Note?

2. Looking for Adobe Technical Note: "Supporting downloadable fonts"

3. Acumen Journal, A Technical Newsletter - January 2002 available

4. Immediate PostScript technical support employment available

5. Acumen Journal, a technical newsletter: June 2002 issue now available

6. Acumen Training, a technical newsletter: Volume 16, May 2002 now available

7. Acumen Journal, a technical newsletter: September 2002 issue now available

8. Acumen Journal, a technical newsletter: July 2002 issue now available

9. Acumen Training, a technical newsletter, Volume 15, April 2002 now available

10. Technical PS Language Question

11. Acumen Journal, A Technical Newsletter - October 2001 available

12. Acumen Journal, a technical newsletter - September 2001 is available