How to change orientation of PDF files ?
Author Message
 How to change orientation of PDF files ?

    From Ghostview I can change the orientation, but when I print the
file to 'pdfwrite' the resulting pdf file always have the same
orientation. What can I do ?

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. orientation (portrait or landscape) of PDF-files generated with DEVICE pdfwrite

2. changing orientation of ps file

3. Which paper sizes/orientations does PDF support ?

4. portrait orientation pdf with ghost

5. Orientation when converting PS to PDF

6. GS PDF/PS -> PCL with orientation preservation

7. PDF Orientation

8. Selecting papersize/orientation/tray with gs/LJ8000/pdf

9. Change Printer Orientation

10. Changing page orientation

11. How to change orientation from landscape to portrait ?

12. How to change orientation?