DSC verifier
Author Message
 DSC verifier

The Adobe postscript SDK used to have something called "DSCverfy"
according to an old ADA news letter, but I dont thing there is a
PostScript SDK offered anymore.  DSCverfy is reputedly used to verify
that a PostScript file conforms to Document Structuring Conventions.
Does anyone know of an FTP site or other resource for tracking this
down?  Has anyone used it?  Thanx.

John

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DSC verifier

Quote:

> The Adobe PostScript SDK used to have something called "DSCverfy"
> according to an old ADA news letter, but I dont thing there is a
> PostScript SDK offered anymore.  DSCverfy is reputedly used to verify
> that a PostScript file conforms to Document Structuring Conventions.
> Does anyone know of an FTP site or other resource for tracking this
> down?  Has anyone used it?  Thanx.

If you're a member of the Adobe Developer's Association, you can
accesss the Web site for the PostScript SDK, which I think still
includes DSCVerify.  As I recall, this is a Mac-only program.

-pd

--
                                Peter Davis
                        http://world.std.com/~pd

                     "Boycott intrusive advertisers!"

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change a non-DSC ps file to DSC

2. Is there a PostScript language verifier?

3. Improved Acrobat PDF link tester/verifier

4. PostScript verifier?

5. DSC error

6. DSC 3.0 interpretation of #copies ....

7. Looking for free PS output filter that uses PDF's and DSC's

8. DSC, EPS, and GhostScript

9. how to resolve DSC errors?

10. Ignoring DSC errors ok?

11. Problem printing multi-page DSC documemts with Ghostscript 6.0

12. Generating of DSC compliant files in WinNT