Help..(printing postscript to file)
Author Message
 Help..(printing postscript to file)

I am trying to print an image (tif & or psd)to file.

Program: Adobe Photoshop 4

Driver: Cyclone Canon 2015.107 (Installation disk reads "Adobe
postscript Printer Driver for windows PSPrinter Version 3.01 - Canon"

OS:Windows95

Image size: around 30megs

Postscript file size: around 650k

I was wondering if someone could let me know whether this dramatic
change in file size is extremely wrong. I don't know anything about
postscript files and can't seem to find any documentation which refers
to changes in file size.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Aaron.

Response by email would be even better....

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Printing A Postscript File (on Neural Nets)

2. help printing MAC postscript files

3. Help needed: EPS-File with text + graphics not printing (PostScript error)

4. need help in print all files save as postscript

5. help -- printing a postscript file

6. Need Help Printing Postscript File to Network Printer

7. Need help printing to postscript file on Mac.

8. Help: How to print postscript files on Mac

9. Help on printing huge postscript files

10. Help with printing/viewing PostScript files on WIN

11. HELP Printing Bitmaps to Postscript Files

12. HELP - Printing the Postscript file included with Latex