Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS
Author Message
 Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

Does anybody have or know where I could find a postscript print driver for a
Brother HL-10PS/DPS printer. It doesn't seem that Brother supports this printer
any more. I can not find either a PS or PCL print driver for it on their Web
site.

Currently I'm using Adobe's Print Driver set up for PostScript Level 1, but it
does not give me access to any of the printer specific commands.

TIA

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS
If you have PPD for your printer you can use Adobe's latest PostScript
drivers. I think that
you can freely download them from Adobe's site. There is 95 and NT
release.

That way you can use advanced printer commands and installable options.

Regards, bobi

Quote:
Posted At: Thursday, September 10, 1998 9:45 PM
Posted To: postscript
Conversation: Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS
Subject: Win95 PS print driver for Brother HL-10PS/DPS

Does anybody have or know where I could find a PostScript print driver
for a
Brother HL-10PS/DPS printer. It doesn't seem that Brother supports this
printer
any more. I can not find either a PS or PCL print driver for it on their
Web
site.

Currently I'm using Adobe's Print Driver set up for PostScript Level 1,
but it
does not give me access to any of the printer specific commands.

TIA

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS

2. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-1240 printer

3. Ghostscript driver for Brother HL-720?

4. Support for Brother HL-1060 printer

5. GhostView and Brother HL-1250

6. BROTHER HL-1020

7. Brother HL-720 and MS Visual C++

8. Aladdin Ghostscript: Brother HL-760 supported?

9. DVIPS to HL-8PS Brother laser printer

10. Adobe Win95 print driver prints unwanted header and trailer

11. Postscript print driver for Win95

12. Q: generic PS-driver in Win95 ?