LIMITATIONS OF POSTSCRIPT INTERPRETER IN MATHEMATICA?
Author Message
 LIMITATIONS OF POSTSCRIPT INTERPRETER IN MATHEMATICA?

Mathematica, from Wolfram Research, Inc., has a builtin postscript
interpreter.  Interested in discovering which postscript commands
Mathematica accepts and which it doesn't.  Info re other known
postscript limitations in Mathematica would also be useful.
Mostly interested in Macintosh version of Mathematica.

Will summarize if response warrants.

Thanks!

John Clark

Sat, 22 Aug 1992 09:16:48 GMT
 LIMITATIONS OF POSTSCRIPT INTERPRETER IN MATHEMATICA?

Quote:

>Mathematica, from Wolfram Research, Inc., has a builtin postscript
>interpreter.  Interested in discovering which postscript commands
>Mathematica accepts and which it doesn't.  Info re other known
>postscript limitations in Mathematica would also be useful.
>Mostly interested in Macintosh version of Mathematica.

>Will summarize if response warrants.

>Thanks!

>John Clark

This is an often asked question, and so we are working on a report
documenting the limitations of the Mathematica PostScript interpreter.
Watch this space for announcement of its existence.

--
Igor Rivin                                Wolfram Research, Inc.

Wed, 02 Sep 1992 09:00:52 GMT

1. unix file format to db

2. Alias from code - help

3. TQuery to a temporary file

4. printing from mathematica to non-postscript printer with gs

5. Cropping a postscript graphic in Unix -how? (Mathematica)

6. Help w/Mathematica/Postscript/LaTeX

7. Mathematica Postscript output

8. Postscript file by Mathematica, help!

9. Summary of Mathematica Postscript Answers

10. how to import Mathematica postscript files into Island Graphics

11. How to read psfixed Mathematica-generated postscript files with IslandDraw

12. Can IslandDraw read Mathematica postscript files ?