Creating PDF w/multiple pages using GS
Author Message
 Creating PDF w/multiple pages using GS

Is it possible to create a multi-page PDF using GhostScript?

I have a series of EPS files, each of which I'd like to have as a separate
page in a PDF.   My apologies if I've overlooked the appropriate
documentation.

--Tom
Tom Brodhead
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tom.brodhead/

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:31:39 GMT

1. Maintaining Page Size after using Distiller 3.01 to create PDF

2. Q: multiple pages on a page from PDF

3. rotating PS page with gs, generate PDF

4. GS 6.5 turn the page but not the text (rotate Ps->Pdf)

5. Empty Pages PS->PDF GS

6. Converting PS to PDF: rotating and deleting pages (GS 6.01)

7. How to scale PDF file using GS?

8. pdf->ps using gs

9. Multi-page PDF fails on GS 3.33

10. Using GS 3.51 to create a .PFB file

11. creating dynamic pdf using VBScript?

12. creating pdf from tiffs with different page sizes