help: removing blank space?
Author Message
 help: removing blank space?

Hello,

I have a postscript file that has a small figure and large blank
space.  I would like to use the figure only, but don't know how to
filter the file so that the blank disappears and only the figure is
used.  I will eventually use the figure inside a{*filter*}file.
Is there a way that I can use the figure and ignore the large blank
space?  I would really appreciate your reply!

Regards,
Seongbin Park

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 help: removing blank space?

: Hello,

: I have a postscript file that has a small figure and large blank
: space.  I would like to use the figure only, but don't know how to
: filter the file so that the blank disappears and only the figure is
: used.  I will eventually use the figure inside a{*filter*}file.
: Is there a way that I can use the figure and ignore the large blank
: space?  I would really appreciate your reply!

: Regards,
: Seongbin Park

You can convert the ps file into an eps file with a correct bounding
box which only contains the area of the figure.{*filter*}should be able
to include eps file.

--
Weichao Wang
Institute for Organic Chemistry

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remove blank spaces

2. blank space on the top of my ps-pages

3. ? Blank after first space

4. Replace Blank Space With "+"

5. passing parameter that includes blank space

6. Trim doesn't eliminate blank space ?

7. removeChild() leaving blank space

8. Removing about:blank when opening a new window...

9. remove spaces?

10. How to remove spaces from a variable?

11. Removing spaces from the end of a string

12. Stupid question - how to remove spaces?