converting PCL to PS?
Author Message
 converting PCL to PS?

   I've got a PCL file to print, but I cannot send  it
intact to HP 4si which understands both PCL and PS.
I can download postscript file to that printer.
Hence, I like to convert it to Postscript and download
it to the printer. Is there any program for Unix,
Mac, and Windows to convert PCL file to Postscript
file?  Alternatively, is there any program
for MS-Windows to download PCL file to networked
HP LJ printer?

   I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

   Jungshik Shin

Tue, 14 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert PCL to PS

2. Convert PCL to PS

3. Convert PCL to PS

4. PS->TIFF, PCL->TIFF, PCL->PS

5. Convert PCL-Code to PS

6. PS convert to PCL Support

7. Convert PS file to PCL

8. How to convert a .ps file to PCL ?

9. Creating PS fonts (or converting from HP PCL)

10. Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

11. ps to PCL / troff to PCL

12. PS/PCL language switching with HP 33439Q PS cartridge