gs4.03--converison to HP pcl?
Author Message
 gs4.03--converison to HP pcl?

Hello!
Although gs4.03 happily shows eps-files on the screen (in this case
it's an Aladdin-gs running under linux, Kernel 2.0.25) it denies
converting it to HP pcl using the option -sDEVICE=ljet4!

To make it even more mysterious it works perfectly well with eps-files
created e.g. by gnuplot or other tools...

It also works, when we e.g. use{*filter*}to import the eps-file, create
a ps-file with dvips and try to convert it...

I'm seriously interested in solutions, since this topic keeps the
institute busy again and again...

Thanks
Hartwig
--
Hartwig Zitzmann
Institut fuer Quantenoptik, Uni Erlangen (Germany)

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. need HELP compiling gs4.03 on HP-UX: XtShellStrings, XtStrings

2. need HELP compiling gs4.03 on HP-UX B.10.20

3. Ghostscript gs4.03 compile problems on HP-UX 9.x

4. Ghostscript gs4.03 compile problems on HP-UX 9.x

5. GS4.03 work w/HP Deskjet870Cse???

6. gs4.03 and HP DJ870cse?

7. gs4.03/HP-UX 9.X->first page black

8. Has anyone compiled GS4.03 DOS with stcolor?

9. gs4.03 nad strange page borders

10. gs4.03 on Solaris 2.5

11. gs4.03 is sloooooooooowwwwww

12. Converting PS to PDF with GS4.03