Printer Control PostScript
Author Message
 Printer Control PostScript

Does anyone out there have the snippets of PoscScript necessary to control
an Apple Personal LaserWriter NTR?

We want to turn off the power-on banner pages, change the baud rate and
select the manual (single sheet) paper feed.

Thanks.
--
Dr Paul Mitchell CChem MRSC      (VFR750FJ CMA#55(18) MAG#65715 DoD#0145 Ogri)
Department of Chemistry, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey. GU2 5XH. UK.

Sat, 19 Aug 1995 18:30:43 GMT

1. Job control in PostScript printers

2. To control the printers and the buffer of the printers

3. Control Printer Orientation

4. Printer-Control-Language

5. Controlling my Printer through GhostScript

6. Printer Control ...

7. Controlling my Printer in GhostScript...

8. Adobe PS Printer Driver Software control

9. Trouble controlling internal PS printer diskdrive

10. Controlling Printers

11. Control printers properties

12. control windows 95 printers