GS drivers for Epson Stylus 640 - disappointing
Author Message
 GS drivers for Epson Stylus 640 - disappointing

Quote:
> >In the meantime, additional suggestins are of course welcome.

>Read Devices.htm (or devices.txt) in the ghostscript documentation.

>Bob T.

I have done this, believe me.
Each time I find an additional piece of information,
I look again at Devices.htm
to see if I find some clue that I did not fully understand before.
From helping other people with their problems,
I know that it often takes some experience with the subject
before you find the crucial piece of information.

Thanks for your reply.
But at this point, only more specific suggestions,
like the ones I got before, will help.

- Hans Koch

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ghostscript-driver for epson stylus 640

2. Printing 720x720 with an Epson Stylus 640

3. GS 5.1 with epson stylus drivers for RH5 linux

4. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

5. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

6. gs driver for the epson stylus 800+

7. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

8. GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet

9. Is Epson Stylus Color 440/640 Compatible with GS ?

10. Error in PS (Ghostscript) Printing On Epson 640

11. Epson 640 and Ghostscript