Can't get color output
Author Message
 Can't get color output

I'm running Ghostscript 3.33 on Linux, and it won't show colors.  For
instance, I went to a colorful web page, told Netscape to print it to
file, "netscape.ps", then I typed
"gs -sDEVICE=x11 netscape.ps", and got black and white output.  Does
anyone know why this is happening?

--

                                       Bruce

Love Poems -- http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't get color output
Check your print driver, it is probably a black & white printer driver that you
used. Change it to a color printer driver and all should be fine
Quote:

> I'm running Ghostscript 3.33 on Linux, and it won't show colors.  For
> instance, I went to a colorful web page, told Netscape to print it to
> file, "netscape.ps", then I typed
> "gs -sDEVICE=x11 netscape.ps", and got black and white output.  Does
> anyone know why this is happening?

> --

>                                        Bruce

> Love Poems -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9104/

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for free PS output filter that uses PDF's and DSC's

2. Capture result/output from 'run'-command

3. GSwin 'ps2ascii': How to save output?

4. lpr'ing the output of Radical Eye's dvips

5. Getting .AFM's from .PFB's (was Re: PS Type1 fonts)

6. Getting 'tiled' output of a large image

7. getting output of command line exe

8. getting ghostscript to send output to a series of 1-page files

9. Getting (X11)pfa/pfb font metrics for PS output

10. Getting Postscript output printed correctly

11. Getting WSH Run method output

12. getting output of command line exe