Converter PS -> PCL5 (HP)
Author Message
 Converter PS -> PCL5 (HP)

I have a program which is only capable to print to postscript printers. I
have only HPLaserJets that cannot print PS but only PCL5.

Does anyone now where I can find a converter (ps2lj)?

Thanks in advance.
Frank.

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converter PS -> PCL5 (HP)

Ghostscript has this ability, and it is good and it is free.

|> I have a program which is only capable to print to PostScript printers. I
|> have only HPLaserJets that cannot print PS but only PCL5.
|>
|> Does anyone now where I can find a converter (ps2lj)?
|>
|> Thanks in advance.
|> Frank.
"What you don't care cannot hurt you."            Chap. 7a, AMS-NS

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converter PS -> PCL5 (HP)
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:58:10 +0200, "Franco {*filter*}erl"

Quote:

>I have a program which is only capable to print to PostScript printers. I
>have only HPLaserJets that cannot print PS but only PCL5.

>Does anyone now where I can find a converter (ps2lj)?

Ghostscript is definately the way to go. As an added bonus, you could
then print on any printer that there is a ghostscript driver for.

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converter PS -> PCL5 (HP)

Quote:

>>I have a program which is only capable to print to PostScript printers. I
>>have only HPLaserJets that cannot print PS but only PCL5.

>>Does anyone now where I can find a converter (ps2lj)?

>Ghostscript is definately the way to go. As an added bonus, you could
>then print on any printer that there is a ghostscript driver for.

You could convert to PDF and then use:
http://www.pcltools.com/formview.htm
FormView Program Converts HP PCL into Acrobat PDF format (freeware)

David B-W - The TinyDict v2.3 ASCII->PS for Self-Printing Books
http://www.cappella.demon.co.uk/index.html
Cappella Archive, Foley Terrace, Malvern, WR14 4RQ UK

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for PS --> HP GL converter

2. HP PCL5 to PS Conversion

3. PS -> PCL5 macro

4. PCL5 -> PS utility

5. pcx->gif or pcx->ps converter

6. Wanted: Converter Postscript --> HP GL II

7. WANTED: PCL5 to Postscript converter

8. HP 620c PCL5 How-To Query (newbie)

9. Replacing HP 4Si with a 5Si breaks PS-converter

10. Q: HP-PCL to PS Converters??

11. a PCL5 color -> PS converter ?

12. ps -> pdf converter (ps2pdf)