Canon CaPsl driver for Ghostscript?
Author Message
 Canon CaPsl driver for Ghostscript?

Hello!

Is it possible to convert postscript to Canon's CaPsl printer language with
Ghostscript?
I need to print PS-files on a Canon LBP-8Mk.III printer but I haven't found
any driver.
Does anyone know where I can get a driver (if there is one)?
(A Conon LBP4 driver would also work fine, I think.)

/Tobias Svanstroem

Wed, 16 Aug 1995 03:34:46 GMT

1. canon s600 - looking for ghostscript driver

2. Ghostscript driver for Canon LBP-4i printer ?

3. ghostscript driver for canon BJC-5000

4. Canon LBP4 driver for ghostscript

5. canon lbp-430 ghostscript driver?

6. Ghostscript driver for Canon Bubble Jet 620

7. looking for a GhostScript-Driver for Canon BJC 800

8. Ghostscript - Canon BJ-130 driver

9. Canon BJC drivers

10. Q: Canon BJC-4550 device driver for gs (2.6.1, 3.33)

11. GS driver for Canon BJC-600?

12. gs driver for canon bjc 610?