gsdll problem
Author Message
 gsdll problem

Dear All,

I'm writing an enhanced ps viewer on Windoze but have problems with the gs
dll and the mswindll device support it offers...

I have managed to send the whole ps doc to the dll and even get a PAGE
callback event from the dll showing me the DIB of the ps file... however
as soon as that happens I get a SYNC evevnt from the gs dll and lose my ps
image...

If anyone there has the slightest of clues as to why this should happen do
let me know...

I will be very grateful to say the least....

thanks in advance,
sandeep

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 gsdll problem
If I understand you correctly, you are losing the image
unexpectedly. But I think you have to use the image
(or copy it elsewhere) during the PAGE callback, i.e.
before you return from it. When you return from the
PAGE callback, I believe gsdll assumes you are done
with the current page and proceeds to process the next.
Quote:

> Dear All,

> I'm writing an enhanced ps viewer on Windoze but have problems with the gs
> dll and the mswindll device support it offers...

> I have managed to send the whole ps doc to the dll and even get a PAGE
> callback event from the dll showing me the DIB of the ps file... however
> as soon as that happens I get a SYNC evevnt from the gs dll and lose my ps
> image...

> If anyone there has the slightest of clues as to why this should happen do
> let me know...

> I will be very grateful to say the least....

> thanks in advance,
> sandeep

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. conting pages, part 1001: using gsdll

2. GSDLL: docs for ghostscript control strings

3. Gsdll function and Visual Basic

4. problem: printing ps file and ps to text problem

5. window.open problem / windows problem

6. GS 5.01 INSTALLATION PROBLEMS ON LINUX--JPEG/MAKE PROBLEM

7. window.open problem / windows problem

8. Script engine problem - script problem.jpg (1/1)

9. Script engine problem - script problem.jpg (0/1)

10. Personal web server/ASP/ADO problems - PWS problem or script problem?

11. Problem sending image from ASP to C++ application

12. Problem running ADSUTIL.VBS