REQ: Libraries to access PS Type 1 Fonts on Mac
Author Message
 REQ: Libraries to access PS Type 1 Fonts on Mac

Hi,

Do any of you know of some object libraries or source code that is
available to licence which allows read and write access to Type 1 font
contents, preferably on the Mac.  This code must have been written many
times over already.

Many thanks,
Torsten Louland

Posted to comp.lang.postscript, comp.sys.mac.programmer.misc.
--
Remove anti-spam prefix from my email address before replying to me.

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Type 1 Windows font to Type 1 Mac Font

2. IBM AND MAC ADOBE TYPE 1 PS FONTS

3. Creating ps type 1 font in Mac

4. Cry for PS help on the Mac: type 3 fonts and Distiller

5. PS Type 1 fonts from Mac to Unix?

6. Mac PS type 1 font to bitmap suitcase

7. type 1, type 2?, type 3 ps fonts

8. COMMERCIAL: Type 1 Font Rasterizer Library

9. Adobe Type Library Font - Availability?

10. Converting ...PFB-Fonts to MAC-PS-Fonts

11. Convert Mac PS fonts to Windows ATM fonts ?

12. Converting Type 1 fonts from Win to Mac.