Desperarely seeking Hp5si Hard drives
Author Message
 Desperarely seeking Hp5si Hard drives

A friend told me that in this group somebody knew how to
insert a non-hp hard drive in an HP5si

If you read that message or know the answer, please let
me know.

Even a FLASH SIMM can do the job, I just need to copy
forms to something else than RAM memory.

thanks

Sat, 08 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Desperarely seeking Hp5si Hard drives

Quote:

> A friend told me that in this group somebody knew how to
> insert a non-hp hard drive in an HP5si

> If you read that message or know the answer, please let
> me know.

> Even a FLASH SIMM can do the job, I just need to copy
> forms to something else than RAM memory.

Do you want to copy the file from one postscript hard drive
to another? or do you want to upload file to your host?
You can do either by writing simple PostScript code.  Take
a look at the file operation in the Red book.  Maybe I should
write a disk utility for PostScript printers :).

Hope this helps.

Kang

Mon, 10 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hard drive help needed

2. How do attach file from local hard drive

3. Iterating through all files on Hard drive

4. checking hard drive levels

5. Hard drive initialisation

6. Does GhostScript work on non-C: hard drive?

7. Search hard driveS for file help

8. Saving to the local hard drive

9. Download redirect to server hard drive

10. Search hard drive

11. Please help: Search Hard Drive

12. find all the users external hard drives