Full Impact -> Postscript
Author Message
 Full Impact -> Postscript

I have a Full Impact document on my Mac that I want printed out on a Lasewriter.
Unfortunately, the only Laserwriters I have access to are on the university's
Unix network. Thus, I need to know how I can convert my document to
a postscript file suitable for uploading into my account; I will then be
able to send to the printer.

Please note that I have almost NO knowledge of Postscript, so a little
explanation would help a lot! Thanks mucho.
Please reply via e-mail; I just don't have enough time to go thru
the entire newsgroup. Thanks a lot!

*** Call Tanelorn III! (415) 540-1180. The Apple/Mac BBS of Berkeley.

Wed, 19 May 1993 02:48:00 GMT

1. newbie question: impact printer in a postscript world

2. Impact of disabling windows scripting host??

3. gnuplot-->tex-->dvips-->QMS postscript: Summary

5. Full Color Raster Images in PostScript - How?

6. Show Postscript files in full-screen mode

7. problem VAX GKS postscript >> macintosh

8. Printed Page Size? (TeX->PostScript->PDF)

9. HELP!: PostScript =>> Word

10. SUN: FrameMaker->PostScript->LaTeX

11. looking for postscript-->>ascii gadget

12. Question regarding postscript -->> other converters