Sample PS files wanted, are there any archived?
Author Message
 Sample PS files wanted, are there any archived?

I'm trying to assemble a suite of interesting postscript files
generated by various UNIX/Mac/PC applications and PostScript
programmers that will test as many PostScript features as possible.

Are there any archive sites, besides Adobe, that have a PostScript
area?

Would someone please send me a couple application-generated PS
files?  I tried the <command>-F Mac hack to generate PS files, but it
didn't work.  I'd like sample MacWrite, MacDraw, Illustrator output.

Of course, any neato-keen files you've got would be appreciated, too.
GhostScript has a few interesting test files included.

Of particular value to me are files that "separate the men from the
boys".  Anything that would help weed-out a marginal, buggy, or
incompatible interpreter would be great.
--

Wed, 17 Feb 1993 19:36:00 GMT

1. Create Index & Table busy Problem

2. Is there an archive of PD PS files?

3. Wanted: Printscreen to .PS file or .PS printer

4. Sample color programs wanted

5. Samples wanted!!

6. Easy way to use Sound in a database field

7. DBE Replacement

8. How do I canvas and print DBGRID After SQL

9. Repost: 'Metafile is not valid' Please Help...

10. DAO, ADO and dynasets ? Help please.

11. Creating secondary index during runtime

12. Clarification: ChimneySweep