misplaced characters in xdvi for included Postscript files
Author Message
 misplaced characters in xdvi for included Postscript files

Quote:

> >Hi:

> >A colleague of mine produced, quite unintentionally, an example of a dvi
> >file where some characters in displayed postscript figures are in the
> >wrong page. There are no problems previewing the corresponding
> >Postscript
> >files or printing.

> I have not heard of any problems with characters appearing on the wrong
> _page_.  Can you send me sample file(s)?

> Sincerely,

The example is available at

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jmatos/ftest/

The horizontal axis label on the last figure in page 2 appears on page 1
with the same position within the page. Currently this is observed on
Digital Unix 4.0d, solaris 2.5.1 with the latest teTeX (October 8) and
Ghostscript 5.50. I'll downgrade  Ghostscript on one of the involved hosts
shortly and post the conclusions.

--
Jo?o Palhoto Matos
Departamento de Matemtica

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Including another postscript file in a postscript file

2. Include JavaScript file in another include file

3. How to include a tiff file into a postscript file

4. including postscript files in troff files

5. Misplaced GV reference in April PS utilities review

6. Values of passing arguments and retrieving sentences including a space character

7. How Do I convert pc8 character file into postscript

8. How to insert postscript characters in ASCII file

9. how to pass parameters in an include file which is included in an asp page

10. including postscript files produced by Windows

11. Including postscript files in troff source?

12. How to include image files in postscript