GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet
Author Message
 GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet

I just purchased an Epson Stylus: $529 720dpi color/black inkjet printer
I have connected it to both a Mac (serial) (software on Epson BBS
310-782-4531) and a
486 (parallel) running Linux.  GS ecsp2 works for black and white and
epsonc works OK
for color.  I am using the Mac for 720 dpi blow your mind color on
special paper and
UNIX for 360 dpi color/black on plain paper (better than HP).

I'd like a Stylus specific driver and examples of printcaps with GS
scripts.

PS. Please email too.

Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:11:33 GMT

1. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

2. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

3. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

4. EPSON COLOR INKJET AND GS

5. Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

6. Ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

7. Epson Stylus Color 3000 print driver file?

8. Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color

9. Ghostview Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Color Printer?

10. ghostscript driver for epson stylus color printer

11. Drivers for Epson Stylus Color (ghostscript)?