non-standard fonts from adobe
Author Message
 non-standard fonts from adobe

I'm currently looking into other postscript fonts that Adobe
distributes.  I've got the Adobe Type Library and some of the fonts
looks interesting.  However, the order form specifies that only IBM or
MAC formats are available.  Can anyone tell me what that means?  While
we've got a bunch of Macs around, I'd also like to be able to use the
fonts from our mini's using ditroff and devps.  Right now, our output
devices include a LaserWriter Plus, a LaserWriter II NTX and a DEC
LPS40.  I'd also like to be able to use the fonts for screen previewing,
but I've heard rumors that they're encoded in some unknown way.  Can
someone shed some light on this?

                                robert
--

Office of Computing Services
Georgia Institute of Technology                                  (404) 894-6296

Thu, 17 Sep 1992 01:28:00 GMT

1. Need fonts.scale file for standard Adobe Type1 fonts

2. Non-standard postscript fonts

3. Non standard paper size

4. Changing the mouse Cursor to a non-standard cursor

5. Q: urgent::: How to display non standard papersizes ??

6. Help manipulating non-standard PS file (?)

7. Ghostscript Output to Non-standard Sizes

8. Non-standard ps file to dos?

9. nib.ps, a library for stroking paths in a non-standard way

10. Type 1 fonts & ISO outline font standards

11. How to make fixed width fonts with non-fixed width fonts

12. Version numbers of Adobe standards