dvips to include MacDraw 1.9.5 figures into latex docs ??
Author Message
 dvips to include MacDraw 1.9.5 figures into latex docs ??

Has anyone out there tried including MacDraw 1.9.5 (laseprep #68) figures into
{*filter*}documents (TeX 2.991 &{*filter*}2.09) using dvips (Tom Rokicki's version) ?
I also value any opinions/experiences that you had with this program when
including all kinds of non-EPSF figures/charts/...etc.. into a{*filter*}doc.
I've a Laserwriter-plus running version 38.0 of postscript.

Any pointers/advice much appreciated.
--

Eric Ho
Princeton University

Wed, 19 May 1993 02:54:00 GMT

1. sample foxpro database wanted

2. Include MacDraw figure in TeX

3. including mac figures in LaTeX, new driver Laser Prep 6.0

4. Including a PS figure into LaTeX document

5. problem including PostScript figure in Tex/LaTeX

6. Help: DB compontent

7. How can I include MacDraw postscript into LaTeX as a figure?

8. convert word 6 docs to Latex or postscript

9. mousemove

10. Anybody want to sell a copy of Paradox 7

11. sorting in a file

12. Graphics and move