How to give PC EPS files a Mac preview
Author Message
 How to give PC EPS files a Mac preview

Quote:

> I've a number of PC (Illustrator 7) EPS files which I have to use on a
> Mac. These EPS files contain no preview images. I need to know how to
> embed previews into them.

> I've downloaded MacGS and tried that, and also tried Graphic Converter,
> but I've had no success. The closest I've found is the ps2epsi command in
> MacGS, but that produces an Unrecoverable Error in GS.

Try Transverter Pro from Techpool Systems.

--

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to give PC EPS files a Mac preview

Quote:

> Newbie question:

> I've a number of PC (Illustrator 7) EPS files which I have to use on a
> Mac. These EPS files contain no preview images. I need to know how to
> embed previews into them.

> I've downloaded MacGS and tried that, and also tried Graphic Converter,
> but I've had no success. The closest I've found is the ps2epsi command in
> MacGS, but that produces an Unrecoverable Error in GS.

> Can anyone offer any suggestions?

> thanks

> Please CC replies to keith <dot> barker <at> brunel.ac.uk

Try Tailor from Enfocus Software (only for Mac).

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unix EPS to Mac EPS (including preview image) ??

2. Mac preview bitmap in EPS files

3. EPS with WMF/TIFF preview: different PC's, different sizes

4. 3 questions about transparent PC EPS previews

5. EPS Encoding Conflict PC->MAC

6. MAC eps to PC GIF ?

7. Mac->PC MSWord EPS problem

8. EPS on MAC and PC?

9. Convert MAC .EPS to PC format

10. Need help to view Mac Adobe Illustrator files saved without preview headers

11. Include/Preview a Mac POSTSCRITP file using psfig

12. Previewing Mac-generated files