Does GhostScript work on non-C: hard drive?
Author Message
 Does GhostScript work on non-C: hard drive?

Hi,

I've been trying to get the latest GhostScript to
run on my home system.  Drive C: is constrained by
the massive size of Windows 95 (and related DLLs
installed by apps there), so I've been trying to
get it to work on D:.

I set the required environment variables and have
even tried the run-time switches, but it still
{*filter*}es about not being able to find the fonts.

Will GhostScript run on a drive other than C:?
Is C: hardwired into the source code?

Thanks!

John Roberts

Sat, 20 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Does GhostScript work on non-C: hard drive?
# . . .
# I set the required environment variables and have
# even tried the run-time switches, but it still
# {*filter*}es about not being able to find the fonts.

You should include the font path following the path containing gs_init.ps

Sun, 21 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hard drive help needed

2. How do attach file from local hard drive

3. Iterating through all files on Hard drive

4. checking hard drive levels

5. Desperarely seeking Hp5si Hard drives

6. Hard drive initialisation

7. Search hard driveS for file help

8. Saving to the local hard drive

9. Download redirect to server hard drive

10. Search hard drive

11. Please help: Search Hard Drive

12. find all the users external hard drives