browsing and linking capabilities in postscript?
Author Message
 browsing and linking capabilities in postscript?

1.    How may I display or browse postscript files on the web?
2.    Can Hyperlinks be used/embedded in postscript files? Reading the help
manual of GhostScript, it claims to have "crude" hyperlink capability. What
software/tools may I use to establish the links?

Stelly

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 browsing and linking capabilities in postscript?

Quote:

>1.    How may I display or browse postscript files on the web?

From just about any OS you can use Ghostscript to view and print PS files.
If you happen to be running Windows, it serves as a plug-in for your web
browser.

On the other hand, if you prefer a Java environment, Toastscript will do the
same for you.  See link at the URL below.

Jim Land       Minneapolis/USA
  PostScript/Ghostscript Resources Website
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5682/postscript.html

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browsing Postscript file

2. Browse a postscript file from IExplorer

3. browsing postscript with netscape

4. Links not Linking

5. Mac FrameMaker hypertext links -> PDF links

6. vbscript Capabilities

7. How to detect color capability in PS

8. client side capabilities

9. client side capabilities question.

10. Question about VBScript capabilities

11. VBScript parsing capabilities

12. Lex capabilities