Print a Postscript file
Author Message
 Print a Postscript file

Pardon the question, but I cannot remember the DOS command to print a
postscript file to a printer.

Winner of Printing Industries of America's Premier Print Award
Named as a "Quick Print Giant" by Graphic Arts Monthly magazine
Visit our Web Site at:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Under United States law, it is unlawful "to use any telephone facsimile
machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited adverti{*filter*}t"

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Print a Postscript file

Hi Steve,

The command is "copy /b <filename> <printer port>"
e.g. copy /b output.ps lpt1

Alternatively, if you're going to be doing this sort of this
often then you might consider using a windows utility such
as my Imprint program.

Jon

Gallicrow Software Limited             http://www.gallicrow.co.uk
Home of Imprint - a utility for printing text and binary files

> Pardon the question, but I cannot remember the DOS command to print a
> postscript file to a printer.

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to print an error status from printing a postscript file

2. Printing a postscript file as Postscript to a networked hp printer

3. Help: Printing A Postscript File (on Neural Nets)

4. help printing MAC postscript files

5. how do you print a postscript file

6. Printing to Postscript File From Star Office

7. Printing a postscript file from Windows95

8. How do I print a postscript file ????

9. Printing Multiple Postscript files as one PDF

10. OCX which can print a postscript file

11. How to print a postscript file??

12. Printing a postscript file.