Can IslandDraw read Mathematica postscript files ?
Author Message
 Can IslandDraw read Mathematica postscript files ?

I'm using IslandDraw 2.1 on a sun. It can open many postscript files (plain or EPS)
but it cannot handle a  Mathematica-generated postscript file (I guess the
prologue is just terrible, specially the MathScale). Mathematica is version 1.2.
Does anyone know what needs to be done (if possible) to the prologue of the
Mathematica-generated postscript file (similar to what is usually done
to use MacDraw-generated postscript files with Latex/psfig) so that IslandDraw
can read it ?

Thanks.

   Roque Oliveira

Tue, 26 Oct 1993 10:52:48 GMT

1. How to read psfixed Mathematica-generated postscript files with IslandDraw

2. Postscript file by Mathematica, help!

3. how to import Mathematica postscript files into Island Graphics

4. Modifying EPS files using IslandDraw/Xfig?

5. LIMITATIONS OF POSTSCRIPT INTERPRETER IN MATHEMATICA?

6. printing from mathematica to non-postscript printer with gs

7. Cropping a postscript graphic in Unix -how? (Mathematica)

8. Help w/Mathematica/Postscript/LaTeX

9. Mathematica Postscript output

10. Summary of Mathematica Postscript Answers

11. font problems creating eps-files with mathematica

12. Help needed to access fonts in PS file created by Mathematica