Resetting memory on Apple LaserWriter-IINTX
Author Message
 Resetting memory on Apple LaserWriter-IINTX

Help!

I'm trying to use an Apple Laserwriter-IINTX for both Interleaf & SunTrac.
The problem I'm running into is that everytime an Interleaf job is printed,
it leaves some memory resident program around that makes my SunTrac jobs die.
The error I get is 'dictfull'

I was wandering if I could either:
 1. Exit the Interleaf program in memory after the job is completed, or
 2. Reset the printer's memory after an interleaf job.

Option #2 is the one I'd prefer, but evidently it's not too easy to do.
I've written some code to do this on a LaserJet, but have no idea how to do
it on a postscript printer.  I believe there may be some Apple specific
functions to accomplish this.  If you could help, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanx!

Steve Fulling
Unify Corporation, Sacramento, CA

Wed, 19 May 1993 06:12:20 GMT

1. How to get Page Count on Apple Laserwriter IIntx

2. Apple Laserwriter Driver 8.3 is broken for Apple Laserwriters

3. Apple Laserwriter NT PS memory

4. changing baud rate on Apple LW-IINTX?

5. LaserJet emulation on a LaserWriter IIntx

6. Hard Disks on a LaserWriter IINTX -- How?

7. Help: Overriding DIPS on LaserWriter IINTX

8. resetting an Apple LW360 attached to a Sun.

9. How to stop test page on Apple LaserWriter IINTX?

10. Resetting a laserwriter

11. Resetting the baud rate of RS-422 on LaserWriter IINT

12. Resetting parameters on LaserWriter II/NT