Fix: AN: PostScript full alpha transparency (!) ...
Author Message
 Fix: AN: PostScript full alpha transparency (!) ...

Nice...

But there are some things to fix:

(a) There's a residual, uncommented "uppercase D" somewhere in the
middle of font definitions (I'm not so sure this error is really
present in the file, because I have problems with a caching proxy, and
this may be caused by it);

(b) hbits need to be increased (400 works) for the example to work
as-is, otherwise I get a "rangecheck in repeat" (GS5.5/Win);

and most important
(c) The 'pop' at the end of 'makestring' should be a 'closefile' (the
filtered file created there is not closed, and I get a black bitmap in
GS5.5)

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:47:22 GMT

1. AN: PostScript full alpha transparency (!) ...

2. Transparency, postscript and pdfmark

3. PostScript interpreter in PostScript bug fix

4. Slide and transparency maker for PostScript

5. Transparency in PostScript?

6. AN: A review of Acrobat 5 and PostScript transparency

7. Transparency in PostScript

8. transparency in postscript?

9. Alpha in Postscript

10. OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one

11. Postscript viewer for Alpha NT3.5?

12. Postscript on DEC Alpha