Question to PS experts (PageMaker, Mac)
Author Message
 Question to PS experts (PageMaker, Mac)

I need to find a way to make PageMaker (Mac) print
the FULL FILE PATH  instead of file name only. (BBEdit has
such an option, for instance).

In PageMaker, by editing PPDs (or another special
file PM use while printing), I can change or add some
printing options: crop marks appearance, processing time,
a custom signature etc.

Does anyone have an idea what PS command can force PageMaker
to print the full file path (volume-->folder-->file)?

Thanks in advance.

================================
GLOBES - Israel's Business Arena
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PS to Mac Pagemaker Conversion

2. PS to Mac Pagemaker Converstion

3. Help with printing PC PageMaker's PS on Mac/LaserWriter

4. Usage of PostScript for Pagemaker IBM<->Mac transfers

5. PageMaker 4.0 (Mac) printing causes PostScript error...

6. Mac Word to PS Questions

7. Mac PS question

8. A question only for expert!!!

9. A question only for expert!