create pdf horizontally
Author Message
 create pdf horizontally

I've written a text in four columns and thus chose a horizontal print
format, so when I open the file in Word or StarWriter it is a
horizontally extending  document. When I convert it to a PS file the
horizontal character is still ok, I mean the text is readable. When I
convert the ps file into pdf the text is turned 90 degrees and any
attempt to get the pdf file horizontally right has failed so far.

Any idea how I can get this right?

Jost

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 05:46:54 GMT

1. create horizontally extending text in pdf format

2. Shifting image horizontally

3. creating dynamic pdf using VBScript?

4. Not embedding fonts in PDF created with ghostscript

5. Creating pdf - files with ghostview

6. Create a PDF Writter

7. INFO WTD: How to create PDF???!

8. GSView Created PDF's Crash Acrobat Reader

9. Error on creating PDF with PS

10. Creating PDF w/multiple pages using GS

11. creating pdf from tiffs with different page sizes

12. Strange Problem at Creating PDF with Ghostscript