Writing print status in a file (windows xp)
Author Message
 Writing print status in a file (windows xp)

When Im printing a file or writing a pdf-file I can see the status of the
print in percent.
It is possible to redirect this output in realtime in a file.
I need this feature, because I want to write a frontend for ghostscript
which creates PDF Files (Visual Basic 6)

Tanks

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:53:39 GMT

1. Interbase and CR 4.5

2. windows xp and jscript - I cannot Install scriptgen with windows XP

3. How to print an error status from printing a postscript file

4. Writing to a files comments in xp

5. Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP

6. Disable XP File and Print Sharing

7. Disable XP File and Print Sharing

9. EXE -> COM Convertion

10. compressed Files windows xp

11. disable Simple File Sharing Windows XP via script

12. InvokeVerb and Wrting these files to CD under Windows XP