Inserting EPS files in a PS document
Author Message
 Inserting EPS files in a PS document

Hi,

I have little experience actually programming in PS.  (I've written a
couple of simple little programs, though, and I'm a reasonably good
programmer in other languages.)

What I want to know how to do is insert an existing EPS file into a PS
file that I'm writing.  I presume that I can insert the entire text of
the EPS file into the program, but that I need some sort of text before
and after it, which would include things like how big the file should
be, and where on the page to put it.

Can someone tell me what that code would be?

-Paul

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting multiple EPS files in a PS program

2. embedded eps-files in a ps-document

3. Insert EPS into PS : HOWTO ?

4. GS 5.5: ps -> eps inserts initclip

5. How do I insert a PS image to another PS file

6. extract a ps or eps graphics file from a compiled ps file

7. Q: Trouble inserting a particular .ps file into a latex file

8. Inserting eps files

9. Help: problem with inserting a .eps file into tex

10. Help:insert .eps into tex file

11. HELP: on inserting matlab-produced eps file into Word/PowerPoint

12. Need help in inserting EPS file in Showcase 2.0