standard header
Author Message
 standard header

t( You know how almost every program that outputs postscript also outputs a   )
t( header consisting essentially of abbreviations?  Is there any such thing   )
t( as a standard header?  I'm thinking of submitting my mail entries in       )
t( postscript, but that only makes sense if I don't have to write a verbose   )
t( header each time. )

Thu, 17 Sep 1992 01:19:00 GMT

1. Header Standards???

2. Latin-1, Latin-2 standards

3. PostScript as a document exchange standard

4. Version numbers of Adobe standards

5. Encapsulated PostScript Standard

6. non-standard fonts from adobe

7. EPS is a standard

8. Do you have Standards Committee in your language?

9. indexes of standard properties?

10. Non standard paper size

11. replacing truetypefonts with standard ps fonts in eps files

12. Agfa Printer Interface Standard (APIS)