removing definitions from a dictionary
Author Message
 removing definitions from a dictionary

Thanks for the responses to my query about removing definitions from a
dictionary.

The result was basically "there is no way now; I think level II has an
undef".  Some also pointed out that save/restore would (of course) restore
dictionaries (plus lots of other stuff) to some previous state.

Again, thanks.

Terry R. Friedrichsen

uunet!sunquest!terry      (I know this works)

Quote:  "Do, or do not.  There is no 'try'." - Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Tue, 18 May 1993 23:55:36 GMT

1. identify and remove unused definitions

2. dictionary performance - single dictionary vs. multiple dictionaries

3. dictionary object failure when using nested dictionary objects

4. Dictionaries in dictionaries

5. remove method for options not removing selected option.

6. embedding a ttf definition ?

7. Ghostscript error definitions?

8. IBM PC Extended Font Definition (long)

9. ASCII EPS 2.0 Definition

10. FontBBox definition

11. vgrind definition for PostScript

12. vgrind(1) definition for PostScript