Getting at the Adobe archives
Author Message
 Getting at the Adobe archives

I haven't been able to get anything back from the ps-archive-server
at Adobe. I suspect I need more juju with the "path" command. Any
sorcerers out there who can help?

Thanks

--

Wed, 19 May 1993 05:29:00 GMT
 Getting at the Adobe archives

Quote:

> I haven't been able to get anything back from the ps-archive-server
> at Adobe. I suspect I need more juju with the "path" command. Any
> sorcerers out there who can help?

> Thanks

> --

What I did was as followse  NOTE   <=    means hit cr

send index
<CTRL D>

This get me the index

doing the same thing with

send help

should get you a help file.

Cheers, Woody

Wed, 19 May 1993 14:24:00 GMT

1. Strange behaviour of SetRange

2. ADOBE archive server ???

3. Adobe Archive Server

4. Need help getting Adobe fonts from PC into X-Windows

5. HELP: Adobe Type manager, Adobe Sans MM, Adobe Serif MM, Acrobat Distiller

6. Communication between PC and Sharp cash register

7. ****HELP WITH SEARCHI

8. adobe 3.0 vs Adobe 2.0

9. Adobe, Adobe Illustrator & Sun Workstations

10. wanted: Adobe Red Book (2nd ed) and Adobe Purple (Display ps book)

11. Adobe NT 5.0 ps drivers do not remove PJL when using archive format?

12. Dataease Structures