Drivers for Epson Stylus Color (ghostscript)?
Author Message
 Drivers for Epson Stylus Color (ghostscript)?

 Hi all,

 Can anyone tell me how well the ESCP2 driver works with an Epson
 Stylus Color printer?

 Specifically, I need to know if it supports the 720x720 DPI color mode.

 Thanks in advance.

 Richard Hodges

 P.S. Anyone looking at color inkjet printers should take a look at the
      Epson Stylus Color. The sample printout I saw at CompUSA looked
      incredible. Much better image -- near photo realism -- than any
      of the other ink printers. I'd say its better than many of the
      color laser printers I've seen.

      Now, if I could just find out if it will actually work...  :-)

Thu, 10 Apr 1997 00:16:48 GMT

1. Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

2. Ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

3. ghostscript driver for epson stylus color printer

4. Epson Stylus Color 3000 print driver file?

5. EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

6. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

7. Can't find driver for Epson Stylus Color

8. Ghostview Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Color Printer?

9. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

10. GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet

11. Alladin ghostscript and Epson stylus color 800